Pain In The Back Of The Head

I've had a headache like pain in the back of the head for a couple weeks now. Like a burning pain. My memory loss is worse, and now i'm dizzy and sick to my stomach. I've been to the doc a couple times and he just treats me like i'm crazy (unfortunately i'm used to this). He did finally schedule a CT for tomorrow to make sure everything is ok. I did have an ear infection a couple weeks ago.. wondering if that is what it is.. I'm so tired of feeling like crap all the time!!! just had to vent...

I'm sorry you're dealing with this pain on top of everything else. If it makes you feel any better, I tend to get migraines/horrible headaches in the back of my head too, and they last for weeks sometimes. They occur around the top of my brain stem, where my neck meets my skull, and they are soooo painful. I usually have to take pain meds for these (darvocet), and lay down for most of the day in a dark, quiet room. It's good that you're getting a CT scan to check it out. With mine, they said it was because I was getting enough blood/oxygen to my brain.

Hope you get answers and feel better soon!

jana