Chest Pressure/extra Systoles

villen

Does anyone else have more extrasystoles when the chest feel tight/pressure feeling? It feels as if something is stuck around my rib and heart , and my heart tend to flip flop a little more...also my potssymptoms/racing heart symptoms are worse when the chest pressure are there. (this symptoms are worse when little sleep, stress etc) Its almost a constant suffocation, and it makes me so tired...I just want to cry!!B) I also get much more anxious when I have this...and I tend to breathe only with my chest.

I have read different places that this can be related to "trapped gas" og supertensed muscles irritating the nerves around the heart. The most annyoing and weird thing is that when I put pressure on my chest (like pressing my ribs in with my hands...I know totally stupid) my heart take a few quick beats, before one hard one. I this happens, but it feels as if I have to put pressure here to release some of the tension.... B)

anyone else have this experience? My doc thinks its all related to my anxietyissues. I have tested my heart in any way- its fine.

Vanessa