Syncope W/ Neurological Sympt.

dizzygirl

Hiya

The last 6 weeks or so maybe longer actually.. I began having paralysis epsidoes daily and multiple times a day.. increasing with severity the more frequently i had them. And by paralysis I do mean paraylsis, as in i can not move thru my whole body. the only thing that moves is my eyes and they track rapidly back and forth. These spells are beginning to affect my breathing while im in one.. this is new as well... and usually after a eppy, I'm so worn out and weak..its unreal and in pain.

NOw i also began having frequent epsidoes of numbness in my tongue lips, and various spots on my face, my tongue will feel like its is shot full of novacaine .... and of course I bee stinging as returned afected the roof of my mouth.

Now In 2005 when this stuff started I never did really get any answers, andhere I sit 4 years later... still no explainations and symptoms are worse now then they where then if that is even posible.

Uh.. Ok.. So Last week I think it was I began having black outs, where my tongue and lips went numb and the bee stinging in the roof of my mouth, along with the normal fainty symptoms us potsy get. and my muscles get fuzzy, and feel like there is electricty running thru them right before the world goes black and then after i come to. And i'm left feeling extremely fatigue and weak. I have a loop implant and have been able to record.. and its not a drop or spike in my heart rate causing it...so that is good!

this has happened several times... and to be honest these kind of episodoes really scare the heebie jebbies out of me!

With the incresed symptoms .. has come an increase in potsy symptoms. I'm not sure what causing what at this point.. but was curious if any of you out there have similiar expereinces??

I do have an appointment in June at the CC with a neuromuscular dr.... but that is june and this is now, and I'm so frustrated in the lack of answers and increase in symptoms that it isnt even funny!

I had a CT scan of my brain done wednesday but havent gotten the results back yet....

thanks for reading

Dizz

No I havent had a 24 hour one done.. I wanted one done a few yrs back but was not able to get it done. I've had like 4 maybe even 5 EEg's i think and they all have come back abnormal, most recent one (2006 i think) the neurologist couldnt tell me with certainty one way or another if i was ahving seizures or not.

And i currently do not have a neurologist.

I think a 24 hour one would be very helpful though.

hi.. nope I dont have any answers yet...and I'm still having symptoms.. I'm not exactly sure how to move from here.. my CC appoint that was scheduled for may was moved to june.. so now i have a longer wait.. I guess go back to my pcp again? IDK.....

Im so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!