Had An Amazing Day :)

cvincent

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I had a great day today. :) Me and my mom and twin sister, ( who came up with her husband to visit ) went out for lunch and went shopping at the mall today. I had my wheelchair delivered on thursday, perfect timing. I took my wheelchair today and my sister pushed me around while we shopped. I had so much fun. I haven't been able to do this since before I became sick. Without the wheelchair I would have had to stay home. It did wear me out being out so long and it was hard to sit for such a long time, but it was all worth it. I felt truly happy today. I haven't felt that way in a very long time, and I think it's because I felt like I actually had a life. I felt like myself again. So yeah, it was awsome. I'm so thankful that I was able to get this wheelchair so easily. God's taking care of me.

If any of you are considering getting a wheelchair, or are having trouble deciding because you feel like you would be embarrassed, I want you to know that I was in the same position. But today when I was able to be with those I love and do things that I haven't been able to do in such a long time, the thought of being embarrassed went completely away. I was so happy that I could get out and live my life that the thought completely disapeared. It was soo worth it.

Candace