For Those Trialling Turmeric

I took 450 mg of root extract (95% curcuminoids) and 50 g of turmeric root twice. Both times it gave me such a horrible stomach ache that I couldn't continue taking it. I didn't notice a change, but I only took it for two days.

However, the second time I took it, I had a stomach ache for a whole week. This could easily have been a coincidence, but it was an "unusual" stomach ache that I've never had before except when taking turmeric.

I hope it's working better for others!!!!!

Well The reason I asked is because I took it yesterday and it brought on POTS. I was pretty much asymptomatic before I took it.

I also read that it is a potent scavenger or nitric oxide. While this may be helpful in MAST cell forms of POTS and Normal Flow POTS, it may be unhelpful in other forms of POTS.

Well The reason I asked is because I took it yesterday and it brought on POTS. I was pretty much asymptomatic before I took it.

I also read that it is a potent scavenger or nitric oxide. While this may be helpful in MAST cell forms of POTS and Normal Flow POTS, it may be unhelpful in other forms of POTS.

BTW, I must be low on nitic oxide as well because I did not do well on turmeric

And Mack's Mom, if I remember, noticed improvement right away.

Ive only tried it once and ive been pretty what I call 'reactive' lately - in that because im just coming out of a crash all sorts of things seem to trigger symptoms at present.

That being said I took around 500mgs of it I think in tablet form and within five minutes I was struggling not to pass out while sitting in my chair.

I kept feeling ulcer-ish in my stomach after I took it. Really hungry, weak feeling, burning stomach. It just didn't agree with me =/