Cloudy Urine After Florinef?

Debating whether to go to the doc.

For most of my life I've had bladder problems, probably similar to most of us here, and nothing has really changed except just recently my urine became very cloudy. It's cloudy everytime I go, and doesn't fluctuate according to what I eat, or any vitamins I take (haven't been taking any lately). The only thing I've been taking is the .025 Florinef, but I haven't taken it for 4 days, and my urine is still cloudy.

No 'out of the norm' pain, no burning, no itching, no change in PH down there in the woman area. Nothing out of the ordinary (for me). Just same old urgent urination, frequent urination.

My doc tried to do a cystoscopy on me but he ripped my urinary tract and it ruined the test. Also, right when he put the tiniest amount of water in me, I felt searing pain in my insides. He diagnosed me with overly sensitive bladder and didn't want to have anything else to do with me from then on.

Have any of you ever had cloudy urine with no pain or other symptoms associated with it? Did you go to the doc for it? Do any of your meds make it cloudy, even a week after you've taken your last dose? Thanks guys. It's been rough for me lately so I haven't been posting. Been really depressed to be honest. I don't want something ELSE to be wrong with me, so I thought I'd post about this current symptom just in case it might be serious.

The only thing I can think of, frankly, is a bladder infection. I've not had that problem with florinef, and am not sure if it could be related. The only side effect I've noticed with florinef was initially some jitteriness, which I don't notice anymore. Otherwise for me, for the last nine months it's been a terrific help. I take .075.

Actually the reason why I posted is because I read that exact page---so I know you were trying to help, but all of the things listed in that article don't fit what I'm experiencing. I've had bladder infections before, and I'm not in any pain or burning or anything to that sort. None of the other things make any sense for me either. I'm stumped.

I'm not on any supplements right now either or taking anything out of the norm.

I'll just wait a while and see if any other symptoms develop. I might e-mail my doc to see if she cares---probably won't because this isn't the first odd to happen to me that she couldn't find an answer to, POTS included.

It may be just the same case that "thankful" had. I'm glad your test results were negative for anything, kind of leaning me more towards just ignoring the cloudiness because I'm not experiencing anything else. Has to be the florinef doing something.