Some Interesting Things...

LilySnick12

hi all. it's been awhile since i've posted (let alone been on Dinet what with classes and not feeling great :D:P ) but I recently came across some interesting links that I think should be shared. Below I will post the links. ;)

Mystery Diagnosis - POTS episode. (When you're finished watching part 1 you will have to look in the box to the right and select part 2. Then after part 2 there is a part 3.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3PB6N6oGY

This one was interesting. I'm not sure where it came from but it's supposed to be an "awareness and hope project". :( It had some really good information and was kinda interesting.

I'm sure most of you have the last link that I'm going to post- but just in case I'm gonna post it. It seems to be the best place for information on POTS and dysautonomia (that I've found).

http://www.potsplace.com/

Hi Lily,

welcome back (we are always here when you have time or need to ask a question). Thanks for posting the links, I'll have to check out the "mystery diagnosis" on youtube as we have different TV channels here in the UK. I know that there was a program recently about Linda (the founder of NDRF) that I would like to see so I hope it is the same one!

I'm glad you found www.potsplace.com was the best site for POTS information - were you aware that potsplace is actually DINET? Both URLs point to the same page. I know that Michelle Sawicki has worked very hard for many years to put together the information on the website, I'm sure she'll be gald to know that it is the best out there!

Flop