New Symptom: Feels Like Ice Water Is Poured On Me

Hey guys,

So I've been getting this weird sensation lately. Once, I was laying in bed and all the sudden, I felt like the bed was soaking wet on my back, so I yelled "**** CATS", then I feel the sheets, and it's dry. I feel my back, thinking it might be sweat, but it was dry also--not even clamminess was detected. Then it happened again on my butt while I was walking---I thought I was sweating, but went to the restroom to make sure I wasn't sweating through my clothes, and I felt my backside...not a drop of sweat, yet it still felt wet and cold. Then last night, I was breaking eggs into a pan and I thought I poured a whole egg on my leg. It felt like it was dripping down and everything----I checked my whole leg, and had my boyfriend check it too to make sure my hands were working right. No egg, no dripping, but the feeling was still there and didn't go away for an hour.

Anyone experience imaginary ice cold water on their skin?

I still can't feel my toe---it is completely numb to me (if any of you remember from a couple weeks ago...we thought it might've been a pinched nerve from a disk or something). The numbness has spread to half the top part of my foot, and now this weird cold, wet sensation.... I'm starting to think I have something more serious than just puberty-onset Dysautonomia. I'm trying to imagine how this could be related to Ehler's Danlos, but I can't think of a connection there too. I'm really hoping all this isn't permanent. I really don't like symptoms that have to do with sensory issues.

Any ideas about what could be causing this?

There we go! Man, I couldn't find the right key words to search for it =) It's crazy odd to read that post because the muscle spasms in the back of my ribcage is a new symptom for me too.