What Else??

Tommyhoney

Got my first letter of denial from ssdi, expected it, was warned,etc.....but it just irks me as I read their "reasoning."

I can no longer perform my previous job, but should be able to perform another. If I can't sit, stand, think for 8 hours a day (previous job clerical type, sitting, typing) I can find some other line of work.

This just adds to the stress. I know there are lots of you out there who have been through this, and I just needed to vent.

Thankyou for affording me the opportunity.

Peace

Tommy

This is a hard road to travel, and I know all too well how SSDI operates.

Hang in there the best you can, and remember to followup on making sure your medical records are making it into the hands of SSDI workers. I called my case worker, and made them give me their name, and sat there on the phone with them until I knew every record important to my case was in their hands.

When I hired an attorney, I also followed up with them to make sure they had ALL rocords. I still continued to double check with SSDI even after hiring an attorney. You would be suprised how many important records slip through the cracks. It's especially important to make sure all the functional capacity papers are filled out by physicians who support your case and consider you disabled.

Best of luck to you, and I hope you get approved on the next notice. Involve your congress person-----I did.

Keep your chin up, and don't let this set you back.

HUGS,

Maxine :0)