Headache Gets Worse After Eating

Stace915

Hey everyone,

I know a majority of us suffer from headaches on a daily basis. Lately every single day after I eat lunch I get an awful headache, on the verge of a migraine.. and it makes me nauseous. I have been taking Excedrin migraine and I am waiting for my PCP to call me back but I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat or if I have a small meal or large...

:(

Staci with a bad headache!!

my first thought was could it be something that you eat or drink everyday...? maybe its some small and simple that you would ordinarily thing would trigger headaches. Or maybe by the time lunch rolls around your body is trying to tell you if needs a break and needs to rest...who knows...

uhm it takes alot of blood to digest food.. big or small meals.. so could there be an even more lack of blood flow to the brain causing the headache?

also..have you started a new meds or anything? that you have to take mid morning? maybe that is screwing with your system?

I can feel for you headaches stink! I hope that you can find the cause of your headaches.. and that they go away soon

hugs!