Getting Ready For Toledo

My husband and I leave for Toledo a week from Monday and i'm starting to get a little excited/nervous to meet Beverly. Just wondering what others' experiences were with her... has she been helpful? It's about a 16 hour drive from Wichita to Toledo so i'm hoping it's worth it!

I was feeling so much better and I even posted a blog about it but then, about a week ago it all hit me again like a truck. Please keep me in your prayers. I think the most frustrating part of POTS is going 2 steps forward and 10 steps back all the time...

I hope everyone is doing okay. This Kansas heat is killin me! Not only is it about 100 today but it feels like 120 with the humidity! yuck!!! Can't wait till the leaves start falling again ;)

Guest tearose

How exciting it is that you are going to be able to make this trip and meet someone that can help you figure out what is happening with your body.

I am not familiar with the group there but many here have good things to say.

have a good journey,

tearose

howdy -

sorry that it's taken me so long to reply. i've been abnormally quiet on the boards lately despite still reading. but anyway...i just wanted to wish you luck with your toledo visit & offer any last-minute help you might need regarding things here in toledo. i'm a toledo native who isn't far from grubb's office and who has - unfortunately - spent way too much time at that hospital. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or would want to chat at all regarding the "lay of the land" before you get "here". if we don't "talk" before i'll be wishing you only good things to come out of the appointment!

:blink: melissa