Headache/head Tension Relief

Does anyone have any advice on what has helped you with headaches/head tensions symptoms in your head. Mine seem to be chronic now, are worse when walking around in public (along with the heat), and less severe when lying in bed. Do you think tylenol or anything would be helpful at all?

I'm keeping up on my 64oz of water a day but that doesn't seem to help the headache symptoms.

Any advice is pleasantly welcomed.

James

Regular IB profin seems to work well for me, though I have to kind of wait in agony to get it to kick in. I take 2 or 3, and it works for me. But I've heard that people with very powerful migraines are constantly looking for relief elsewhere. Have you brought it up to your doctor? You may need something more powerful.

Often times if I be careful not to strain my eyes or use them too much, it can prevent my headaches from worsening, but I know that's hard to do. My boyfriend on the other hand has a medical marijuana license for chronic headaches, and he takes it in pill-form and edibles--works wonders for him. But we live in San Francisco, so the laws may be different where you live.

Interesting you said eye straining. I'm thinking the same thing for me since I'm an online student I'm looking at the computer a lot, and my eyes feel tried and strained from it. I'm gonna try out of a pair of anti-glare glasses to see if that cuts down on my eye strain. I also have a great pair of sunglasses for the sun.

Thanks

Interesting you said eye straining. I'm thinking the same thing for me since I'm an online student I'm looking at the computer a lot, and my eyes feel tried and strained from it. I'm gonna try out of a pair of anti-glare glasses to see if that cuts down on my eye strain. I also have a great pair of sunglasses for the sun.

Thanks

Yeah my eye doc says I have very sensitive eyes to stress and strain. He recommends using a special prescription of lenses that balances out how color depth effects your focusing. It's an interesting test he does, I had no clue that lenses can effect how 'strong' colors are on your eyes. So certain webpages may strain your eyes more than they should with regular glasses. I have a special prescription now for the computer and it helps a lot. My eyes feel really relaxed now and I didn't even realize they were stressed before. I started having bad blurry vision and headaches because they'd get tired. Also he recommends taking frequent breaks---and the best "exercise" for your eye is looking long distance every ten minutes to let your eyes relax from looking close-distance. Also eye drops and lubrication help a lot because we forget to blink when looking at the computer screen---it's a common problem people have. When eyes are more dry than normal you can get bad headaches from it without even realizing your eyes are dry. One more thing---try not to use the lightest setting on your monitor for reading. Try to dim the monitor for reading so that it causes less focusing strain on your eye. New monitors these days often have buttons on the side, and the factory settings usually have one for reading and one for video.