Pain In Spine

Hi i don't know wether this is POTS related, just looking for some advice.

Today i sat out in the sunshine for approximately 45 minutes & it was approximately 22oc. While in the sun i started suffering terrible pains in my wrists, ankles & really bad in my spine. Its still really hurting & i can't seem to relieve it. It feels like someones got my spine in a tight grip & i keep feeling a weakness in my left arm. I just can't get comfortable. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what it could be or any advice on what might ease it. I'd be really grateful as it's really uncomfortable.

Thanks, hope your all keeping well.

KT

Heat is a big trigger for me, especially if I'm in direct sun light. However, it's not necessarily a pain trigger. It's more like the heat ans sun just turn a switch off, and I'm frozen. I can't do anything, and all it takes is a minute if it's really warm out. We had a car starter installed in my car so the air conditioning can be turned on before I get into the car.

I already have lots of pain issues for obvious reasons, as you can see this on my signature line. Humidity can trigger more pain, but the haet just wipes me out completely.

You may want to get tested for lupus.

Maxine :0)

What sort of position were you sat in in the sun? Did you sit/lie still or keep moving about? If I sit in the wrong position I can get spasms in the muscles eitherside of my spine which are really painful. Make sure that you are drinking plenty of water as being dehydrated can make pain seem worse.

Hope it eases quickly, if not a trip to your GP is probably the right thing to do.

Flop