Dr Grubb

For those concerned about why Dr. Grubb's clinics are canceled, please ask that of him or his staff directly. In the past, folks with limited information have answered such questions on this forum, only to find out the information was far from accurate.

Also, while I empathize with having to wait a long time for an appointment, one can get in more quickly with one of Dr. Grubb's associates, Beverly. If your need is urgent, I would suggest looking into that option.

Nina

I have an appt with dr. grubb scheduled for july 1st that i most likely am going to cancel. I will keep you all posted as to when and if for sure i'm going to cancel so one of you can at least get in on that appt.

I REALLY hope you had permission from Dr. G's family to write such personal information about him. Otherwise please remove this post, as there have been problems with rumors in the past and I don't think this forum is the place to continue to spread them.

What I do hope is people respect his request for PRIVACY and let him get through this horrible time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Per the forum rules:

Hi everyone!

Our forum guidelines have been updated to include the sentence, "Please do not post information regarding anyone else's health without first obtaining that person's permission." Thanks for your cooperation.

Michelle