I Can't Remember

Mary P

I'm sure that one of you kind people 'out there' responded to my message, 'On my own', by suggesting that I might want to see a 'Neurophysiologist'. I just can't find this again, nothing unusual here...can't remember or find. ha.

Anyhow, was I correct or was I reading a response to someone else's message? What I'd like to know is, "Has anyone seen a Neurophysiologist for some sort of automatic disorder and was did this doctor help?"

Continuing on my own, through the www I found one such doctor in a Toronto Hospital and will call tomorrow. Wish me luck and thanks.

Hi!

I am not sure if you were referring to my post or not, but I thought I would respond. Part of my original post is below-

"good cardiologist (electrophysiologist) and autonomic (neuromuscular) neurologist to help with your care."

I am not sure if it was my post you were thinking of, you may have been combining the two. Depending on exactly who you have an appointment with depends on if they are apt to be familiar with these kinds of disorders. In a quick look up of a neurophysiologist, this may not be the best doctor for these conditions, but also they may be great, I am not very familiar with this subspecialty.

Good Luck! :P