White Numb Cold Fingers....

Is it when you are outside and then come in it takes a while to warm up? Or when/how does it happen?

With POTS/ Small fiber neuropathy this can be a symptom due to decreased innervation distally and decreased circulation.

I tend to also have these symptoms, sometimes more than others, and somewhat dependent on the meds I am on.

Hope that helps!

Lina, I have that problem in my feet! They feel like they are frozen and sometimes look like white dead fish. Then they turn maroon and burn like fire. Doesn't seem to matter whether it's cold or not, although cold sure doesn't help much.

My hands get cold, but have more of a tendency to just get really clammy. it's pretty gross. morgan

lina, i have that too. i also had my fingers coloured purple (deep purple, it looked very scary). my cardio said that he wouldn't be surprised if i have raynaud's (i didn't want to get tested as i had enough of being tested). at that time i was very very cold every day, all day long, even when temperatures were high. after i started mestinon my bodytemp has become better. not normal, and i immediately notice when i need to take my dose again, but it is livable and the fingers are less bothering.

hope this helps,

corina :huh: