Sex Question For Men And Women

statesof

Hey everybody, so i know this is one of those embarrasing or touchy topics but i'm hoping i'm not alone in this and wanted to see if anyone else gets similair reactions that i do. Sometimes i'll notice after sex ill just have some minor head dizziness, and then other times even just arousal can cause me chest tightness and a too much adrenaline type feeling, which it makes my arms and hands feel jittery. This all started around the same time I began having my major POTS symptoms so I feel like it is related, I'm wondering if my body is just more sensitive to the chemicals that are released or something, and also i dont know if i have hyper POTS or what type, but just wanted to see if anyone gets this, thanks.

Hi,

I share your symptoms but not from sex. the chest tightness that lasts for days then burning. I have never seen anyone else describe such similar experience as i have just through normal living. I think it is due to spasm in the micro vessels around the heart - for me. And it takes some time for it to pass - tho is the bit i find hard to understand and to tolerate.

Sometimes i take bb's and sometimes valium - both can help when it's acute.

Bad luck about the sex bit - sure someone else will throw more light on it. But things change with pots all the time so i hope you are lucky and it passes.