Kinda Nervous...

So, we have a camera crew filming a reality show at my company. On one hand, I'm thinking, wow, this is great, this could be some good publicity for Dysautonomia, since I pass out all the time! But on the other hand, I'm thinking, dude, it's not cool to pass out in front of ANYONE, much less a national audience...

I hope that, if this show airs, and I am passing out on it (cuz, let's face it, it's way more interesting to watch me pass out than actually do my job) at least Dysautonomia will get some good publicity!

I guess that if you do happen to have a blackout in front of a camera that they would have to have your permission to broadcast the footage - I suspect that bit of recording might end-up as an out-take on the cutting room floor.

I hope you enjoy having the camera crew about - it must make going to work a bit more exciting than usual.

Flop

That's a good attitude! :rolleyes:

You could be the next Marie Osmond! (If you have someone to catch you like she did, that's even better!)

Just curious: What industry do you work in that is interesting enough for a reality show to tape it?

Amy

I work in the music industry, I do purchasing for a company that builds equipment for major production companies and concerts and such. B)