Sweating Like I Just Ran A Race, But I Only Stood Up!

Tammy

Does anyone else sweat like they just finished a work out when they have been only standing up for a while? This is a constant thing for me, more so in the mornings when I get going /start my day. It just seems ridiculous to have to put on deoderant just to be upright !

Happy Wednesday :)

Tammy

Hi!

I currently am not really having that problem, but I think that I did used to have somewhat of the same thing. For years it seemed like I sweated like crazy, and drs kinda laughed at me and didn't understand when I said that deoderant wasn't working for me, and I had to switch brands all the time etc. I also had you know the lovely pit stains etc... I do still have I guess what is excessive sweating especially at certain times, but it is not at all like it used to be.

I think it has changed as the autonomic neuropathy progresses, and I think to a degree the meds probably have changed things somewhat.

So, I have no pearls of wisdom, other than it is really annoying and don't wear white! ;)

I never found anything that worked... I guess meds may help, if you talk to your dr. ???

I wish you luck, I know it isn't fun! :)

Guest tearose

It is so embarrassing too.

It was so horrible I stopped wearing blouses that would show perspiration. I also never left home without a jacket or sweater in case I had to hide my dripping pits!

I actually wanted to use the commercial strength anti-perspirant Rx but it was not recommended for sensitive skin.

Good news?...as I've "aged" the dripping has slowed down a little...

best regards,

tearose