Pots Physicians

Jaime

I was wondering if anyone knows a good POTs doc in Michigan. I had one, but I have had a lot of problems with him and need to find a new one. If anyone could recommend someone to me I would greatly appreciate it. My rheumatologist prescribed my meds to me for one month since I have had so many problems with my cardio, but she won't give me any refills. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Jaime

jaime -

depending on where you are in michigan, i have a lot of experience with various docs i northern ohio (cleveland & toledo areas).

let me know if you'd like more info,

:blink: melissa

I am from Mt. Pleasant, currently live in Saginaw, but just got a job at a hospital in Pontiac so I will be moving to the Metro area in the next couple of months. I used to see a doc at U of M, but it is not working out. I appreciate both of you responding. I have been in the hospital with kidney stones which is why it has taken me so long to reply. I would consider going to a doc in Toledo, OH or somewhere close to the MI border. Any suggestions you could give me would be much appreciated!

Jaime

I was wondering if anyone knows a good POTs doc in Michigan. I had one, but I have had a lot of problems with him and need to find a new one. If anyone could recommend someone to me I would greatly appreciate it. My rheumatologist prescribed my meds to me for one month since I have had so many problems with my cardio, but she won't give me any refills. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Jaime

My daughter sees Dr. Felix Rogers in Trenton, MI who has helped her. He is a cardiologist. She just saw Dr. Grubb in Ohio who is trying to help with her temperature issues.