Has This Happened To You?

I was in my mom's bed trying to take a little rest while she was on the telephone. All of a sudden my heart started to get this vibrating feeling, the feeling grew and went down the rest of my body into my feet and toes. It lasted thirty seconds...at least that I know of. I think I actually passed out because I tried opening my eyes and I couldn't make them open, when I did it was all black. When I was trying to open my eyes, it was sparkly, like a strobe light in slow motion or even a disco light you could say. When all of this was stuff was over, I wanted to speak....I tried opening my mouth and finally got it to open but when I went to talk, nothing came out. I couldn't breathe. It felt like there was a brick wall in my entire airway. It was SO hard to breathe. I closed my mouth, gave it a little break and tried again to talk, nothing. It was so scary. I'm not sure what happened, what to even call it. Have any of you ever had this? What is it ? I'm okay now, I think so at least. It's just kinda hard to think now.

Yes! I have had a few episodes like this but not too much with the breating problems. One time I was at the ER after almost passing out in my car while driving. They had thought I had a stroke because I had trouble speaking and it was so breathy they couldn't understand me.

i've had this too, and feel short of breath. it is not a pleasant feeling, that's for sure. i'm glad it only happens to me every once in a while.

hope you are feeling better ??