Vertigo?

There's betahistine (brand name Serc in the UK) I used to be on it. Worked well for me, and don;t seem to need it anymore.

Hey Ode,

I am so sorry to hear you are having such a bad reaction to your medicine. I would call your Doctor immediatly and explain what is happening. I think he/she will agree that the benefit of the drug is not worth the fainting.

Good Luck and be careful! I'm sending prayers your way.

Susan

don't have much to add, just that the other posters have good ideas and that i hope you feel better soon! vertigo is a horrible sensation! good luck and keep us posted! :)

Guest dionna

you mean you don't like tripping out like that? people pay good bucks to feel like that. what is wrong with you, huh?

just kidding! that is what i was told. i thought it was cute. i just laughed at them and told them id trade anyday. actually i just lay down and close my eyes and feel my body move through the air when i get the vertigo. it is either that or i am passed out on the floor with a new bump on my head... i've never been given any medication. i do take motion sickness meds that are OTC when i am in a car or whatever but i don't know if that would help you or not. i will try it for you. drugs do different things so i think i shall experiment for you and others i guess. but doesn't it sound better if i say it is just for you? take care of yourself alright.

dionna :rolleyes: