Artichokes!! Mmmm!!

cardiactec

anyone here like artichokes (not the ones out of the can, the green leaf and all!). if you eat them whole, do you know of any good ways to cook them. i just had one the other day with sea salt and sprinkled molasses. it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone here like artichokes (not the ones out of the can, the green leaf and all!). if you eat them whole, do you know of any good ways to cook them. i just had one the other day with sea salt and sprinkled molasses. it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also love artichokes. I stuff them with garlic, chopped parsley, either grated or chunks of parmesan regiono cheese, salt and pepper and sprinkle extra virgin olive oil on them. place them in a pot with water half way up the artichoke. Cook until tender. Be sure to leave lid on so they steam. Test by tasting the leaves when they are done. Be sure to sprinkle a little lemon juice on them so they do not darken. Enjoy.