Body Numbish/tingly, Intermittant Tapping On My Head And Generally Yucky

So today it just feels like I am about to pass out but aparently I am not going to do that cause I have been like this for hours now.

1) stomach cramp in very specific place on left.

2) face tingly/numbish

3) hands stiff/tingly...hard to type and get them to do what I want. Feels like they might stop responding to me..

4) hands anchy

5) head hurts

6) body feels like it is vibrating

7) shooting pains in left knee if I hyper extend it...which I am forever doing..you would think I would learn.

8) intermittantly when I stand it feels like someone is tapping me gently on a particlar spot on the top of my head...

9) unresponsive 'thinker" lol

10) ears keep feeling full and plugging upish

11) err. I forgot

12) eyes wont focues

I have felt most of this before but the hands feeling like it is kind of hard to get them to do what I want is new...

Doc will just look at me and say " gee, I dont know what to tell you."

60 mg indural la not doing the trick anymore. It was great for about 6 days and then it is like my body got used to it. Left a msg for the cardio...

I really feel like my reclining chair at work is the only thing that allows me to work but just barely some days... Sitting with my feet down is as bad, and in some ways worse than standing. I think when I sit I am more still than when I stand and that is probably why..

Anywone else get the tapping on the head? hands feeling like they donet want to respond? I dunno...

Sorry you are feeling so yucky!!

I do not get the tapping on the head but I do sometimes feel like my arms and hands don't want to work right and sometimes they kinda feel like they want to go numb. Like they are somewhere closer to being numb but not totally numb.

Hope this passes soon for you!

Guest tearose

I hope you feel better.

You did make me chuckle in #7 when you say you hyperextend your knee and you should stop... :unsure:

You are forgetting, blurry eyed, having numbness and funky feelings...you sound normal to me! :o

I am sorry I have no clue about the tapping either. I do hope it is going to go away as mysteriously as it appeared. You know the drill, if it persists and it is troublesome, get thine self to the doctor!!!

wishing you a better tomorrow!