Those with hyperadrenergic POTS: Would someone

LindaJoy

Hi, everyone.

I've had POTS now for many years. I think I'm hyperadrenergic, but I'm not sure. I don't even really know what the difference is between the different kinds of POTS.

Would someone who is hyperadrenergic, of which I think I am, call me, collect, so that we could talk? I'm about at my wits end.

I've been on Celexa now for going on four weeks, and I can't seem to get my adrenaline to stop. I'm nearly bedridden again. How do we shut the adrenaline off???!!!!

Please, if someone would be willing to talk with me on the phone, please send me an email and I'll give you my number.

Thanks,

LindaJoy

LindaJoy,

i am so sorry that you're feeling so bad and i can't really help you, as i'm the opposite. i don't have any experience with hyperadrenergic pots but i do hope someone will email you and is able to talk to you on the phone.

is it possible to talk to your doctor about it, does he have a clue how you feel? maybe counseling could help, it is soooo difficult to be chronically ill. i'm just trying to find some options to help you because i know how lonely you can feel having this disease.

i hope you will feel a bit better today, best wishes,

corina