Vision problems

bamagirl

Is vision problems a main issue for anyone? FOr the past 2 months I have been walking around like a zombie feeling pressure in my head and feeling drunk and wobbly. This has never been this bad and my eyes are really bothering me. I have really bad sensitivity in the eyes too. This is so bad I am bedridden. ANy docs give a reason for this and offer what may help? AM I ALONE?

bamagirl

Guest Belinda

No you are not alone I constantly feel like I am looking through water and I get floaters every time I look into light or look down and then look up I have posted on this before and what I have heard via others is that it has something to do with the bloodflow or oxygen getting to our brain. Might I metion I have never had problems like these with vision until just in the last couple of months when I developed severe pots symptoms.

Merry Christmas and I hope you feel better soon..Belinda

You are not alone. Upon everything else I have glaucoma , but some of the problems with my eyes are not related to it. I can not be in a brightly lit room, I could not even look at the Christmas lights without it causing pain and nausea. It has always been a tradition in my family that on Christmas eve we all go out and drive around town to look at the Christmas lights, and I was not going to miss this year. I should have though, by the time that we got home I was in horrible shape. I just hope that I did not ruin it for everyone else. From everything that I have read, vision problems go along with this disorder. You know I never know whether to call it a disorder, an illness or a disease. It is so life changing that Im just not sure. But yes eye problems are all part of it. At least in my life it is. Vanessa

Is vision problems a main issue for anyone? FOr the past 2 months I have been walking around like a zombie feeling pressure in my head and feeling drunk and wobbly. This has never been this bad and my eyes are really bothering me. I have really bad sensitivity in the eyes too. This is so bad I am bedridden. ANy docs give a reason for this and offer what may help? AM I ALONE?

bamagirl