Dr Robertson, anybody?

Lukkychrm42

Are any of you in contact with Dr. Robertson? I can't call during his 'office hours,' and he doesn't seem to be responding to e-mail.. Do any of you e-mail with him?

Guest Finrussak

all last winter I tried to email both Robertson and Dr Low of Mayo...never heard a peep...my local cardiologist tried and left several phone and email messages...same response. And this was while I was in hospital and all concerned were fearful of losing me the sx were so bad. we even had ararnged for emergency jet flight to anywwhere should we have gotten an answer...the end result was they sent me home expecting me to DIE...finally my husband BEGGED Vandy and got Dr. Biaggioni to talk with my cardiologist. And also we finally heard from someone who was listed by DINET as at NYU but who was at that time out of the country returning here only for VETERANS.. Vandy thought I was too ill for them to take responsibility for travel...and I ended up waiting to see Dr Grubb several months later. To this day my Drs nor I have ever heard from those two!!!!! and thasnkfully I am still here.

I don't doubt that they're very busy, and I am not trying to take up his time (I definitely appreciate how valuable it is!), but he said to keep in contact, so I feel obligated! I COULD call, but it's very expensive, and I'd have to get up at about 3 am to do it. I've just e-mailed a few times and never gotten a response, though he does seem to be great with the phone calls.

I'm just trying to be a responsible patient! :)

I didn't mean to imply you were taking up too much of his time or anything.

I do understand the frustration! I was just letting you know they were all out of town last week and this week some of them are still out of town. I also know that Dr. Robertson travels a lot and isn't always around.

If you were getting responses from him in the past and no longer are then you may want to consider emailing Bonnie; she may be able to intervene.

I hope you are able to get through and get the help you are looking for!!!!

Hi,

When I went at Vandy I had my list of questions. Dr R. told me to email them and he would answer the questions. I emailed the question when I got back home and 2 years later I still don't have the answers. He also told me personally that he wanted to keep in email contact with me (which I was surprised). I sent him a few updates on my nealth testing here in Canada and never got any replies or emails from him or Bonnie. So after about 6 months of trying to contact him I gave up.

I never got my test results either!

Guest Finrussak

Thanks Ernie...I had gotten some off-board suggestions that I not "bash" Dr R. He may be excellent at what he does but in MY opinion he doesnt have the level of patien interest, feeling or caring that Dr G has shown!!!