Pains

baby_boy

Hi,

Winters coming and it seems ever winter my symptoms rise. Ive been noticing more chest pain recently but its really confusing. It dosn't last long, about 15 seconds max, and its like a dull pain in the center of my chest and sometimes on my right side (away from the heart). I noticed it about an hour or so after eating beans on toast. I was sitting on my PC doing absolutly nothing when i noticed it. Another time in the day I was lying in bed with my girlfriend, and when i mooved in possitions it came on, but never lasted long. I took my pulse while this was happening and it was normal.

I noticed when i burp i get that sick stuff come up, so im wondering if acid is resting in my stomach pipe (dunno what its called). If i force myself to burp i can feel it come up slightly. Ive also had wind wanting to come out but it wont.

Also when it happens or after if i touch the part of chest it happens on i can feel the pain, but the pain is on my chest bones. Also if i grab a string of muscle on my chest its often swollen slightly and hurts.

Its really confusing, im 99% sure its not heart related cos id be dead now. I think its my stomach and acid reflux.

Never the less it will call for a trip to the doctors to see whats going on.

Hi,

Winters coming and it seems ever winter my symptoms rise. Ive been noticing more chest pain recently but its really confusing. It dosn't last long, about 15 seconds max, and its like a dull pain in the center of my chest and sometimes on my right side (away from the heart). I noticed it about an hour or so after eating beans on toast. I was sitting on my PC doing absolutly nothing when i noticed it. Another time in the day I was lying in bed with my girlfriend, and when i mooved in possitions it came on, but never lasted long. I took my pulse while this was happening and it was normal.

I noticed when i burp i get that sick stuff come up, so im wondering if acid is resting in my stomach pipe (dunno what its called). If i force myself to burp i can feel it come up slightly. Ive also had wind wanting to come out but it wont.

Also when it happens or after if i touch the part of chest it happens on i can feel the pain, but the pain is on my chest bones. Also if i grab a string of muscle on my chest its often swollen slightly and hurts.

Its really confusing, im 99% sure its not heart related cos id be dead now. I think its my stomach and acid reflux.

Never the less it will call for a trip to the doctors to see whats going on.

Hi babyboy,

I get the burping with sour taste and the trapped wind, and for me at least that's part of the GERD/IBS mess.. but my chest pain with tachycardia is at my heart, and the heartburn is in the center of my chest. For a lot of people, GERD gets worse with lying down or after eating- for me it's often when I haven't eaten anything and am standing..

Anyway, i hope you get some answers!! Good luck with the doctor.