Effect of Nicotine and caffeine on symptoms

Ranga

Any This morning I had a flare with hot and cold patches all over my body, cold feet, and leg paresthesia.. cold AC was making it worse.. and even the sun didn't help much.

Came home and had a cup of coffee, and miraculously all my symptoms subsided and I could feel my blood flow return to my legs. 

So as I understand, blood pooling could be due to vasodilation and not enough vasoconstriction.  I don't really notice any obvious signs of blood pooling and I rarely have had any issues with blood flow to the extremities when it's warm, not have I had hypotension.

My only trigger has been cold air/cold weather, which  spikes up my BP and takes a while to stabilize. 

So what in caffiene is helping ? 

Also, with regard to nicotine, soon after I stopped nicotine in 2017 is when my nightly GI flares started, and I was put on mirtazapine to help with sleep.  I have seen many people say that nicotine helps them with pots. 

I did experiment with nicotine for a week, but it was combined with alcohol and change of weather, so not the best test, but I didn't notice any improvement. I do have a cigarette once a week, but I don't have the same effect as I do with caffiene. 

Any thoughts?