Seizure but was sat down not standing

Nin

I haven't had a seizure in over a year but unfortunately had one yesterday. What I'm so confused about is that I was sat down not up and about. Does anyone know what might have gone wrong. I hadn't done much that day as it was Sunday, just watching netflix for a couple of hrs. I didn't feel 100% but nothing out of the ordinary for me. I checked my BP and it was high for me as I'm generally on the low side everyday, so I knew a storm was coming. For some reason I start having these tics before hand (almost like tourettes) and them boom head lunges forward and it all starts. Im so disappointed I went so long and I'm back to square one again.

I haven't felt great say the last 10 days with bad dizziness, so don't know if I'm going though a flare or something. 

I remember having this awful shooting pain going up my foot beforehand as well

@NinSorry to hear you are dealing with this after not having issues for a while. I don't have much advice to give, but I usually tend to have more "episodes" (adrenaline surges) while seated or laying down as opposed to standing. I have been diagnosed with pelvic congestion syndrome (by ultrasound and subsequent MRI), which causes pooling of blood in my abdomen. This is likely from having multiple kids. Maybe sitting for a few hours caused blood to pool in your abdomen and this caused things to flare suddenly? 

15 hours ago, JennKay said:

@NinSorry to hear you are dealing with this after not having issues for a while. I don't have much advice to give, but I usually tend to have more "episodes" (adrenaline surges) while seated or laying down as opposed to standing. I have been diagnosed with pelvic congestion syndrome (by ultrasound and subsequent MRI), which causes pooling of blood in my abdomen. This is likely from having multiple kids. Maybe sitting for a few hours caused blood to pool in your abdomen and this caused things to flare suddenly? 

Yes I agree sitting can sometimes be just as bad as the blood can start pooling. I think sometimes you need to keep getting up to circulate the blood.