Idiopathic postparandial syndrome ( symptoms after eating )

lieze

I have the same symptoms, but have never seen a name for this! Eating seems to trigger hunger, shakiness and low BP, even if I eat small, frequent, low-carb/high-protein meals. I snack all the time - can’t get through the night without eating something (I will feel so hungry that I can’t sleep).  (I do eat a pretty healthy diet and am not over or under weight.)

I always wondered if it was simply that my poorly-functioning body puts all its limited energy into digesting anything that I eat. For example, if blood is being diverted to digestive organs after eating, it follows that eating a big meal is going to make me feel worse — but I also feel awful if I am genuinely hungry because I haven’t eaten enough. It’s a constant balancing act to make sure I eat enough and the right things, but not so much that I feel rotten from being full.

Thanks for posting this!

You are so welcome targs66. I get an internal vibration with some foods and I had remembered googling that in the past. If I am not mistaken I had found several people commenting that it didn’t matter what they ate that they experienced this after every meal. I wanted to review that to see if there were any updates. So I put in my search and for the first time this info came up. It makes so much sense to me. My mom was diabetic and said my symptoms seemed so similar to hyppglycemia at times. The thing was we would check my blood sugar and it was always low normal to normal so it did not make sense.