My dysautonomia cardio had to retire.

I used to see Dr. Randy Thompson because I only live 3 hours away from Pensacola. AS many of you know, he was sick himself and got too sick to continue practicing. He helped me so much but I haven't been able to find anybody in my city since he retired. I saw a woman and she was against saline iv's and medication. I saw another local cardio and he said "I treat it naturally. Hydration and exercise. I know it's hard but you can exercise." I have chronic fatigue syndrome, no I can't, it makes me drastically sicker. So I'm not sure where to go from here. I live in Tallahassee, FL. I thought things were under control but in these past 3 weeks I've passed out twice. :(

Guest KiminOrlando

This is happening to me too. My doctor in Charleston, SC is no longer seeing patients. He will be doing research only. I was driving up from Orlando to see him.  Too many other places just told me to eat more salt and drink more water. It would pass. They were constantly wrong. A little worried about what happens next...

13 hours ago, KiminOrlando said:

This is happening to me too. My doctor in Charleston, SC is no longer seeing patients. He will be doing research only. I was driving up from Orlando to see him.  Too many other places just told me to eat more salt and drink more water. It would pass. They were constantly wrong. A little worried about what happens next...

Hey Kim. I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you too. But I do have good news I just forgot his name. My mom is an RN and today she had a patient who is a PA in medicine and has dysautonomia. He has a port and said the saline iv's help a lot. So my mom said WHAT DOCTOR DO YOU SEE?  He gave her the name of a local guy and said he's really good, again I have forgotten his name. The lady I was seeing here kept telling me to drink gatorade and wear hose but I have terrible bladder problems, I can't drink that stuff. I will come back when I have a name I'm in tallahassee, or I can see the guy first and let you know how goes.