Droxidopa/Northera anyone?

andybonse

5 hours ago, bombsh3ll said:

I did, (when I was well of course). I'm a GP. It hasn't really helped me other than being able to identify my diagnoses and then pursue formal recognition of them, and safely access first line oral medication myself. 

I would love to know where she got that. Prof Matthias' clinic informed me outright that he doesn't treat with IV fluids :(

It's not close, I am in Scotland but please give me the details all the same, it would not be the first or last time I've had to travel to London.

Ice cold hand or frozen veg to back of neck & breathing in deeply through nostrils (same principle as impedence threshold device, increases preload) help me marginally.

B x

If I breathe in and hold it, I suddenly feel a lot better. I was just laid down because I feel light headed and nothing helped so just got back up lol. It's gotta be vasoconstriction I can feel it if that makes sense when I lay down I feel a pressure in my head a little and it feels like it needs to open up and let the blood distribute. 

• 7 months later...
On 9/5/2018 at 10:42 PM, andybonse said:

I did a Celltrend Antibody test and was positive for 6 out of 11, so he was hoping I could see her in regards to being involved in the research I think and possible treatments like IVIG, so that's a HUGE step for me, this will probably include some autonomic tests as well further than what I've had.

Bumping...

Andy where did you get to with your autoimmune results from Celltrend? I went to UCLH and the only autoimmune test they did there was the AChR3 receptor which is a lot less comprehensive than Celltrend. Just wondering if your results have got you anywhere in terms of deciding whether to get tested with Celltrend myself.

Hope things are going well for you.

B xxx