blood test update - the results

Weary

Was so concerned with getting the bloodtests i didnt have time to think about results...i wonder if an unexpected pattern has to do with dysautonomia.

my carbon dioxide was a little high overthe cutoff, my urine specific gravity was very low (diluted) even tho i did not drink much water at all, my sodium evel was in normal range but at very high end (despite last few weeksa having a very low salt intake) and potassium also in normal range but very low end. Both potassium and sodium pattern similar to what ive had last few years but a bit more extreme for the sodium 

So was wondering maybe its something like central diabetes insipidus as another manifestation of poir autonomic control altho i do not get up at night to urinate 

But perhaps all these things unrelated and the high carbon sioxide instead breathing issue and related to the heart symptoms or my poir nutrition status

(oddly despite the very dilute urine, i felt the volume was low)  

still waiting on aldosterone, ACE and lyme weatern blot 

my GGT was elevated as expected but as far as i know not related to the dysautonomia  

other markers of kidney functioning seem ok 

will be interesting to see if this new doc is of any use  he was on vacation all this week so no chance to tqlk about them - got the results today thru automatic test release by the lab  

i wonder if this is another indicator of why me and others on this forum feel better with iv fluids  correct things my body cant?