POTS , SFN and body Pains......

After struggling with POTS symptoms for 17 years I was finally diagnosed last month.  Because my QSART test came back abnormal and I have tingling feelings in my feet and hands my doctor did a skin biopsy.  He took samples from my foot and my hip.  Interesting thing, my foot came back normal whereas my hip came back with SFN.  Around three years ago I starting have severe hip pains which has only progressed and gotten worse every year.  The pain feels more like joint pain then neuropathic pain.  I've had x-rays done on my hips and everything looks good.  Could SFN be causing my hip pains? I've also have had leg pains since I was little.  My Parents use to tell me they were growing pains.  I'm 33 and I still have them, which have also been x-rayed.  Does anyone with SFN and/or POTS have body pains?  

I have small and large fiber neuropathy, most of the pain is in my hands and feet. I do have numb spots on my legs but not my hip. Have you thought about meds like gabapentin? Maybe your doctor could start a trial and see if your pain responds?