Deep breathing abnormality(?)

plaster89

I had an ECG taken and they asked me to take a deep breath. Apparently the heart rate should increase when breathing in then decrease when breathing out. Mine didn't changed at all when breathing in and then raced 20bpm+ after exhaling. They said it is abnormal. I did the same with my oximeter/pulsometer and it was the same. I feel big sympathetic drive almost all the time. I also had a Schirmer test which showed little moisture released by the eyes on the paper. Does it mean my parasympathetic nervous system is not working? What can I do to improve my symptoms?

I guess it can be a symptom of dysautonomia generally, rather than POTS itself. I know I have this abnormality, dry eyes and also elevated body temperature (like 37.5C). I wonder if anyone has experienced something like this, because it's hard to find a good doctor anyway. I know these kind of issues are not necessarily common in POTS.