I'm so sorry---but I need help

Guest Julia59

Anyone able to recommend a GOOD dr. like this anywhere in the southern US? The last 2 weeks especially have been just like Julia's original post here. I pretty much sit and cry because I'm at my wits' end, and folks here don't won't to help because MOST of them haven't heard of dysautonomia. The dr. I see now has heard of it, but there needs to be a marked step up in what we are doing. It sounds like some folks here are lightyears ahead in treatment options, etc. and I've been at the dysautonomia clinic here going on 2 years. I feel like it should be impossible by now to shed another tear, but it's stress relief right now. My family just does not understand (though they are trying) and there is no REAL help from the medical community to this point. Would it be "insider trading" to recommend folks buying large amounts of stock in tissue companies like kleenex and puffs? :)

Guest Mary from OH

Julie-

Sorry I'm way too late to come on for moral support.... but, I've been MIA due to HORRID migraines for the last few weeks.

I pray that your depression may be lifted and that the key to the new arrhytmias can be found. I can imagine how distressing that it. I also HATE when you get conflicting answers/opinions from drs, like you did about your neck. And then they act so casual about it, "oh, so sorry, I got you mixed up with another patient." Of course, they've given you nothing to help you in the meantime!!! Sometimes I feel like I could just scream too!!!

I just wanted you to know that I'm here for you during your crazy time!! We all are!! We're cheap therapists!! The best kind!! And pretty darn good ones at that!! And, hey, I'm even licensed!! Woo Hoo!!

Love you and hope that they can get to the bottom of things for you. You do sound much better after your appt with the NP!! Keep your chin up!! And write in and VENT all you need to!

:(<_<;):lol::lol:

Did not mean to interrupt the thread here, but I'd like to echo Julie's remarks. Today was my first day here, and as a result of the post, so many of you have offered very good advice and have been so very supportive. I appreciate it from the very bottom of my heart!