Autonomic Test Results... Wondering if I have dysautonomia..

Hello!  Long time lurker who decided to finally join...  I dug up my autonomic testing results from a few years ago.  The neurologist did not think I have dysautonomia, but the report says that the heart rate to valsalva was abnormal.  I'm wondering if he missed reading that part?   Does anyone know what this means and what can be done about it?  I appreciate it any help.

autonomic_test_report.pdf

Hi, Welcome to DINET!

I'm not able to open your document, I'd suggest copying and pasting the results if possible.  If you feel you need a second opinion, I wouldn't hesitate to get one. Here is our physician's list which offers a search option to find doctors by location who are familiar with dysautonomia's. Also, if it's been a few years since you've had autonomic testing and you are still symptomatic perhaps you can be re-tested by a doctor specializing in autonomic disorders. Take Care! Sarah

• SarahA33 changed the title to Autonomic Test Results... Wondering if I have dysautonomia..