How to detect hypovolemia?

Is it possible to see signs of hypovolemia in regular blood tests? My hubby has high hemoglobin and normal ferritin and such, but these two values are outside the normal range:

High:

B -HKR Hematocrit
   51.80% Range: 39.0-50.0%

Low:
E -MCHC Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration:
  297.00 (g/l) Range: 320-355

Doctors say these are ok values, if other red cell counts are normal, but I've been wondering if these are hints of low blood volume. I know it's impossible to tell, but I'm curious if you have had similar values and suspect hypovolemia?

I think low hematacrit can be linked to hypovulemia. I  was severely anemic a few years ago but didn't know until I had the blood volume and hemodynamics test during the autonomic work up at Cleveland clinic

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/blood-volume-testing I wonder if you have aaccess to this test where you are? Because I was taking in so much fluid my hemoglobin was showing higher than it actually was, as I was expanding my blood volume. My hemoglobin showed at ten, but when measured during the BV test it was 8, Ferratin was 7, and hematacrit was 29. I ended up with iron infusions

This is an older topic, however, it's very Informative and helpful: 

Thank you

@SarahA33, I will try to find this test in my country! Till then I can only guess what's goin on, I've been collecting my husband's urine today for a bunch of 24-hour urine tests (catecholamines, aldosterone, natrium, potassium, cortisol and albumin, can't afford to test more), and for the first time I get to see exactly how much he pees! I make him drink about 3l fluids per day and it seems to all come out. I can't give him any more salt, because of his hypertension.