Your Site Gives HOPE

BillC

I would just like to start by thanking everyone That responded to my questions and even just the warm welcome.

I own a company that's  primary businesses is technology, so I can tell you I have seen tens of thousands of sites over the years . Yours is first  rate and is your final defence was excellent making sure that I verify my condition to keep out spammers this is critical to having a site like this at this time period we live in preserving users information and securing that information from individuals that want to harm it or make fun of it. It takes a lot of work for the site administrators and Forum leaders they have a top notch site here it is easy to use and not cluttered no adds and it has very valid information.  I personally have been able to find more information  about my condition and the side-effects and symptoms than in any one place, and in plain language no geek speak. I can say that as I am a geek lol lol. This has gave me hope that I might have a chance to live longer ou made me a happy camper.  I look forward to using this site to my last day here on earth .

i have already sent this to a few of my doctor friends and they love it to so be proud not just the site but the group that goes forth and is willing to be brave an help we nubbys. So bless you all and thanks I hope to someday be a help, 

Thank you sincerely Bill C 

Thanks a lot Bill, I'm glad you find this website and forum helpful! For me the forum was a life saver, knowing I wasn't the only one with these strange symptoms really comforted me. People understanding (from their own experience) and exchanging tips to live your life the best you can to me means SO much!

I amazed at the collection of information on almost every one of life's situations. When I first signed up with this site I was preparing for my death I have already been donating my clothes and other personal items which I do not regret ( just gives me a reason to shop more ) but I digress after reading and chatting with people on this site I truly believe that I may have hope. I know some are saying that this sounds like I am faking the story but I assure you I am not. I really want everyone here to know how lucky I feel in finding this site. I still feel the problems of this condition and know that my life will be shortened by this but I feel lucky to have even another day. And hope to find away to have years I will travel to any part of the world if I could find relief from this. I also find great value in information on how people have found ways to do everyday tasks with this condition. I look forward to many more years on this site.