Epi/norepi surge and bp?

p8d

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with me and welcome ideas to take to my neurologist.  My usual daily pattern seems to be low bp/tachy first thing in the morning but I control both easily with fluids/salt and everything is ok until late morning when bp goes high-ish but to where I generally feel good (130s/80s) sometimes higher (150s/90s) but hr keeps going up to tachy (120s) to where I feel very symptomatic, especially if I am upright for anything more than a couple of minutes.  Then in the late afternoon or evening bp goes down somewhat and hr goes back to 80-90s.  I can then control both with salt/fluids again.  My catecholamines showed hyperadregenic about 18 months ago and I have been taking clonidine 0.1mg at hs and a quarter of that about noon and thought that's what was setting me off but I've tried stopping the noon dose and the bp/hr still do it.  I have also tried taking it 3x/day to no effect.  I take fludricortisone in the am and can't tolerate beta blockers.  I'm waiting to get corlanor from Canada.  Any thoughts about what is going on are welcome!  Thanks.

Hi, P8d,

Sorry that your struggling with #'s like these. My doctor recently split my Fludro dose in 1/2 - I take .05 in the am & in the pm. It does seem to be helping with regulating my pressures somewhat.

I've been on Corlanor for almost 17 months now. Did you know it was approved in the US a while back? My cardiologist writes a script then I get it filled at a local pharmacy. It had to get a prior authorization, which included records submitted by my dr. that I had tried a beta blocker, a calcium channel blocker and an EKG showing sinus rhythm. I ordered it from Canada in the beginning, I was so happy it got approved here in the states.