Testing

Ccrew

As far as tilt table test related experiences; I've done two seperately and an ekg laying/ standing, and all three of the times it showed I had POTS and I felt symptom-wise differently on each different day.

That being said I don't think you can know for sure ahead of time how your symptoms will be expressed on your test results, with other testing like mri's and hr monitoring I may have felt terrible and the tests came out as normal.

Welcome to the forum. Are you having a tilt table test?  My experience is similar to statesof's.  That said, I think it is plausible that we POTS patients don't exhibit the changes in hr every hour of every day, or even every day, necessarily.  I know my hr on standing is higher in the AM and becomes more normalized as the day progresses.  Also, I do have days when I definitely have more pronounced heart rate differences.  What may be helpful is to supplement a tilt table test with heart rate data you collect at home on a few occasions (sitting and standing) when you are feeling poorly.