Church camp

Hi, I'm looking for a little advice. This weekend I leave to go to a church camp overseas for 3 weeks. I am an orthodox Christian, so a lot of the religion is based in standing out of respect. My pots is the worst in the morning, especially before I have eaten anything. There is a fifteen minute service in the morning right before breakfast, one more service before dinner (these happen every day, one every time we travel to another church (every other day) and a big, long service every Sunday. I know I won't be able to stand during the morning services. I'm just nervous about having to literally sit out on the side. I'm going in not knowing anyone and I just don't want judgement because I can't stand. I'm really nervous about being so different and sitting. No one sits because it is seen as extremely disrespectful. I just want to be able to stand like everyone else. Any words of wisdom? ThanksĀ