SoCal Dysautonomia Support Group

I just wanted to inform those of you who reside in Southern California of the Dysautonomia Support Group meeting on Sunday, June 26th from 2:00-4:00 pm at Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles. This meeting is being sponsored by Dr. Cannom, a well respected Cardiologist who is on our Physician referral list. He has very graciously opened this support group up to patients other then just his own. I attended a few years back and really enjoyed the opportunity to connect with other Dysautonomia patients and to hear a variety of interesting speakers. If you are interested please pm me and I'll give you the RSVP number. In addition to yourself they welcome any guests you may want to bring. I will be attending with my husband. I hope to meet up with any other of you California residents ! 

Thanks for sharing Janet! I hope you'll find the meeting to be an informative and supportive resource.

http://www.dinet.org/index.php/information-resources/support-groups

This is listed on our DINET support group page, which means our board has approved the posting of information on the forum and site.  I wish I was in Beautiful So-Cal so I could attend! Thanks Again.  all my best -- Sarah