Anyone Have Hr Bouncing While Resting?

Faye

My HR is moving every second from 80-97... On my chest strap and finger oxygen pulse. It is moving up about 2 beats till 97 and then back down...maybe only settling for a few second but not staying..feel a flutter in my throat, little short breath, and feels like a squeeze when jumps up by 5 beats....I am on BB ... Left messages for doc but no call back :( I don't feel like need ER but really want to know what to do to make it better. Help....

No call back and didn't go in ...I am on a new dose of BB maybe my body is just trying to adjust today it dropped to 66-70 and then did 70-80 and then 80-90 and back all over again all in 15 min times....and now it is 110 laying on my back...who knows... I know it's not AFIB in true since but I can feel this as odd as that sounds, and it is not fun ;/ but maybe my body is trying to fight my POTS... Uff...

I have the same trouble, flip flopping all over the place. Not sure why... I am on Ivabradine which does help me keep a more even pulse, but whenever I push to hard it reverts back to flip flopping. I do find that if I rest it improves somewhat. I had a home care nurse tell me she could hear it one time, really wierd.

My does this all the time! If I watch my pulse oxi....it goes up and down as I breathe in and out. from 80 or upper 70's to 98ish. in breath hold a bit it goes down..breathe out it climbs back up. Next time I see my doctor I will ask about this, I keep forgetting to. When I have my husband try his will jump around a bit but very small range, maybe 4 beats per minute.

Thank you guys so much! I have a follow up in couple of weeks, I put it on my spouse and my daughter same thing just a few beats up and down, kept it on them for about 5 min just to see....so I am guessing this is just a part of POTS, the thing is I check because I FEEL it, like a squeeze in my chest...and can feel when it moves up big time....at least I know I am not the only one....makes me feel better...so hard when having good days I get excited and think maybe I am on the mend and BOOM, nope, nasty trick, something like this happens or different to find out it really is yes and no, and sometimes....