Wishing All Of My Fellow 'dyssy Friends' A Very Happy New Year!

Mikey69

Hi all,

I just wanted to post my (delayed) very best wishes to you all - my recenly discovered 'Dyssy Friends' for the New Year :-)

i hope 2016 brings us all improved health and support and a better quality of life.

May our lives be filled with much fun and joy!

I was thinking of you all over the Christmas/New Year festivities,

Please take very good care,

Mike :D

Hi Sarah,

It's lovely to hear from you :)

You will i hope excuse my absence from the forum - my Dysautonomia continues to make my daily life challenging!

That being said - i am now sleeping better. I would call it sleeping well, but definitely better. I am approaching 3 weeks without Valium! No more feeling like this :blink: haha! So i'm not complaining (Don't like to moan if i can help it).

We had a lovely time, despite me especially struggling. My 'IBS' is proving to be unmanageable once again. I still enjoyed Christmas dinner a great deal (I LOVE MY FOOD! - haha!) despite feeling as though i had been stabbed and kicked in the stomach by the local very unfriendly neighbourhood elephant!

Life's too short to be miserable, don't you think? :D It's hard sometimes, but i refuse to let this thing beat me!

I suspect it will take me some considerable time to adapt, but i'm working on it.

I'm hoping my lady will join this forum at some point very soon, she has soo many questions that i can't really answer. She finds considerable comfort reading the helpful and informative posts from lovely people like yourself and Kateybug, as well as al the others. They help her feel she is not alone and that there are others who will understand and not judge her.

I hope you got to enjoy the festivities with friends and family?

Take good care,

Mike :D