No Period For 3 Months - Is This Normal?

PupLoverKV

I'm getting a little concerned.

I haven't gotten my period in over 3 months. It's been so long that I literally cannot remember when it was. I have taken multiple pregnancy tests - all negative. My POTS still feels like crap but seems infinitely better since it was in July(?), and I think I had my period then... So I'm not sure what's up.

I'm back to a low-normal weight (5'7", 120 lbs), eating healthy, trying to stay hydrated (even if it means peeing 3.5L a day), and taking my BC religiously. I cursed it when it did come but do want children someday so am worried that it is still gone/concerned it may impact fertility.

Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else? I have been trying to search and can't find anything specifically relevant since I am healthy weight, my condition seems to be improving (aside from a cardiac component that is worsening), and I'm not under any extreme stress.

Ok, thank you. My doctor thought it may be related to the weight loss and physical stress of being sick... Now that I have gained back 30% of the weight I was worried it had not returned.

I can ask her if she thinks I should get a referral. Got hospitalized and just found out I have a heart condition too that they do not believe is related to POTS (but may be causing my frequent syncope). Beginning to feel all "doctored-out" right now. Luckily my hospital has an endless supple of rainbow sherbet, teddy grahams, and a comfortable bed.

Thanks again and happy holidays!