Head Pressure, Circulation Problems And Tachycardia

Evergreen

Does anyone else have these symptoms:

When I'm laying down and I lift my head it feels like it weighs 50lbs, and the back of my head feels tingly like the blood isn't circulating properly.

If I lean on my arm, it falls asleep incredibly quickly.

I feel like I just don't have enough blood.

Also I noticed that when I pushed myself and went out 4 days in a row, my hr was better each day (as low as 70s and 80s when standing) but Saturday I stayed home and when I stood up my hr was racing again (145bpm) and I felt miserable. Any ideas why that is?

My arms and legs fall asleep ridiculously fast. I can no longer sit with my legs crossed or bent, if I sit on too hard a surface my buttocks and legs go to sleep, and if I read with my arms bent holding a book or electronic device, they fall asleep.

I have had doppler studies of my arms and legs which show I have venous insufficiency which we attribute to my EDS.

My hands and feet tend to be the most reactive when it comes to feeling like they aren't getting enough blood to them, even laying down in bed and reading a book (holding it above my body) I can start feeling my hands not getting enough blood and have to shake them out. I do notice some days if I'm laying down to much my head does feel a bit weird bloodflow wise, like it just pools there a bit when I lye down, I typically do best if I'm halfway in between resting and being active; too much rest isn't good, but neither is too much physical exertion. It's a daily balancing act for me.