Inositol Powder

looneymom

Just wanted to share this article about Inositol. Tyler is doing very well. He had his best day ever yesterday and it seems that his clonidine is getting back into his system. The symptoms that happened after he was taken off of it, all of them are gone except one. However, yesterday I was also able to back off on his dosage of Inositol. To help control the symptoms, I had to use 14 grams for several days but yesterday things were so much better, he only needed 12 grams. This suppplement has so many benefits but I am having trouble finding research to back up some of the claims. However, this article does share much research and wanted to share it with you. It does seem to help with energy levels and it is found in energy drinks. Still looking for more good research but thought you might want to see this one.

http://www.lahey.org/Departments_and_Locations/Departments/Executive_Health/Ebsco_Content/Men_s_Health.aspx?chunkiid=21766