Cymbalta/duloxetine- Brief Period Of "normalcy", Then Abruptly Quit Working

Hi,

I'm if anyone has had a similar experience with Cymbalta/Duloxetine:

I took it a couple years ago, and for ten days, I felt what I believe is what "normal" people feel like: healthy, calmer, at ease in my own skin, more energetic, and generally just capable of handling everyday life. I even awoke early a few times and got to the gym, and then proceeding to have a "good" day (WOW).

But then it abruptly quit working and I was back to my old POTs self.

Then I took it a year ago, and the positive results came back, but only lasted two days.

More recently I tried it again, and had 1.5 good days, but then back to UGHHH.

I've got POTS ("borderline hyperadrenergic"), EDS hyper, and a low resting heart rate and BP.

Just wondering if the brief positive spell I experienced had to do with norepinephrine and if so, how?

I wish I could get back to that time and place when it was working and stay there.

I've taken Wellbrutin before and it was ugly.

C

I have never tried it but that is really interesting. I have had some of that same type of cycle with supplements. Not as great of results as you experienced but similar. For example, I started to take vitamin D to help with headaches. Felt much better overall for several days then actually started to feel worse than before. I think for me small amounts of things, maybe even taken every other day, works better and I am not certain why.